Antler King Honey Hole Deer Plot Seed
Plant the brassicas that develop a sweet flavor as the weather cools with the Honey Hole Deer Plot Seed. This seed is best when planted late in the summer to grow a healthy deer herd in time for the season. Two varieties of turnip and three varieties of rape make a greens mix that is easy to establish and grows quickly. The Antler King® Honey Hole Seed plants a 1/2 acre of land from just a 3 lb bag.
- Food plot mix that attracts deer and keeps them coming back for more greens
- Seed is treated with Ultra Coat Orange™ for maximum germination, greater seed visibility, and higher forage yields
- Includes tasty mix of five varieties of Rape and Turnips
- Easy to establish and grows quickly
- To be planted in late summer or early fall to address increased consumption in cooler weather
- Plants a 1/2 acre plot of land
- Size: 3 lbs
- Model: 3HH
Click here for additional information relating to the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Antler King
- Web ID: 15AKIUHNYHLXXXXXXHBG
- SKU: 14186429