Aqua Pro 10'6" Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Weight Capacity: 300 lbs Includes Backpack, Handpump, Paddle, Ankle Leash, and Repair Kit
Product DescriptionGetting out on the water to explore rivers, lakes, and oceans has never been easier with our 10'6" Inflatable Paddle Board. Includes an oversized backpack to easily transport the Paddle Board. What are you waiting for? Stand-Up and get out there!
- 10’ 6” Inflatable Paddle Board
- Tri-Fin System with removable Center fin (SKEG)
- 5 D-rings for easy tie-downs and docking
- Onboard, elastic bungee cord for securing carry ons
- Center mounted handle for portability
- Non-slip EVA top surface for sure footing
- High pressure valve for quick, easy inflation/deflation
- Lightweight adjustable paddle
- Oversized backpack for easy transport
- Accessories Included: backpack, handpump, paddle, ankle leash and repair kit
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Recommended ages: 15 and up
- Size: 10’ 6” Ft. L x 30 In. W (320 cm x 76 cm)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Product Category : Boards
- Style : APR20926
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Aquaglide
- Web ID: 22AQDU106NFLSTNDPPSS
- SKU: 23575365
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
How to Choose a Stand Up Paddleboard
Whether you’re looking for a full-body workout or a relaxing day on the water, be sure to know what to look for when buying a paddleboard.
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
How to Stand on a Paddleboard
Learn how to stand on a paddleboard and keep your balance with these beginner tips from a SUP instructor.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
Hockey 101: Suiting Up For The Ice
Hockey is a fast-paced, hard-hitting sport, complete with sharp skates and a frozen puck. Make sure you have the hockey protective gear needed to take the ice this season.