Aqua Pro Halcyon Adventure Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
- 10'6", 11'0", or 11'6" length versions
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- 35" W x 6" thick
- Recommended for ages 15 and up
Product DescriptionOur high grade, drop-stitch inflatable products are built by joining two base layers of polyester with thousands of polyester threads. These layers are then combined with PVC sidewalls designed specifically to resist air loss. The result is an inflatable product with the rigid characteristics and durability of hard shell products yet is also lightweight and packable for travel. Unique scalloped shape for easy paddling for all levels of experience.
- Inflated Size:
- 10'6" Model: 10' 6" L, 35” W x 6” thick
- 11'0" Model: 11' 0" L, 35" W x 6" thick
- 11'6" Model: 11' 6" L, 35" W x 6" thick
- Weight Capacity (all models): 300 lbs.
- Ages (all models): 15 and up
- Tri-Fin System with removable center fin (SKEG)
- 5 D-rings for easy tie-downs and docking
- Onboard, elastic bungee cord for securing carry-ons
- Center mounted handle for portability
- Non-slip EVA top surface for sure footing
- High-pressure, quick-release valve
- Lightweight, adjustable paddle
- Oversized backpack for easy transport
- Includes backpack, fin, handpump, paddle, ankle leash, repair kit
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Product Category : Boards
- Style : APT21642, APT21643, APT21644
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Aqua Leisure
- Web ID: 22AQLUHLCYNDVNTRSPSS
|Weight Capacity:||All Models|
|Paddle Included:||All Models - Yes|
|Inflatable:||All Models - Yes|
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
How to Choose a Stand Up Paddleboard
Whether you’re looking for a full-body workout or a relaxing day on the water, be sure to know what to look for when buying a paddleboard.
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
Layering for Cold Weather: How to Dress for the Slopes
Bundle up with these skiing and snowboarding Pro Tips for a warm, comfortable adventure on the mountain.
How to Stand on a Paddleboard
Learn how to stand on a paddleboard and keep your balance with these beginner tips from a SUP instructor.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
How to Choose a Kayak Life Vest
Before you hit the water for your next kayak adventure, make sure you have the right personal flotation device.