Aquasphere Kayenne Compact Fit Swimming Goggles
Product DescriptionFeaturing unique, oversized lens design, the Kayenne swimming mask combines expanded 4-point vision with superior hydrodynamics thanks to its low-profile micro-frame. This combination makes the Kayenne a perfect choice for a competition, whether in a pool or open water. The Compact Fit design is perfect for those with smaller faces. The clear lens transmits natural light and maximizes visibility, making it the perfect choice for your indoor swim workout, cloudy days or during those early morning competition starts.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : KAYENNE COMP
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Aqua Sphere
- Web ID: 22APHAKYNNCMPTRNSSWE
- SKU: 23044777
- Clear Lenses transmits natural light maximizing visibility
- Condition: indoor, low light, overcast, evening
- Best use: training, competitive and recreational swimming
- Compact Fit design ideal for those with smaller faces
- Oversized lens for 4-point expanded: 180-degree vision
- Stabilizing nose bridge: for a secure and comfortable fit
- One-touch, quick-fit buckle for perfect fit with simple adjustments - even while wearing
- Plexisol lenses with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments
- Silicone strap for comfort and durability
- Latex free, hypoallergenic
- FINA approved
- Made in Italy
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
How To Buy Snowboard Goggles
Packing up for the mountain? Our experts share their tips for finding the right pair of snowboarding goggles.
How to Buy Lacrosse Goggles
Find the right eyewear to help protect your face and keep you in the game with these Pro Tips.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
Three Stretches to Do Before Swimming
Learn how to do three common stretches for swimmers to get you warmed up for the water.
Basketball Drills: Finishing Through Contact
As a post player, you’re naturally going to face pressure on your way to the basket. Prepare for that defensive contact with this drill to help you become game-ready.