Aquatic Nutrition Chum Drop Chum Ball Mix
Ideal for snapper and grouper fishing, the Chum Drop is a premixed chum ball that targets bottom feeding fish. It holds together during the descent while emitting a cloud of scent. Then, it slowly breaks up on the bottom, sending small pieces up and into the current for far-reaching attraction. The Aquatic Nutrition® Chum Drop Chum Ball Mix is a blend of bait fish, squid, clams, shrimp, crab, rolled oats and bait fish oil.
- Premixed chum ball mix
- Stays together on descent while emitting a cloud of scent
- Slowly breaks up on the bottom, sending small pieces up and into the current
- Combination of ground bait fish, squid, clams, shrimp, crab, rolled oats and bait fish oil (binder)
- Ideal for bottom feeding fish
- Excellent for snapper and grouper fishing
- Model: 4668
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Aquatic Nutrition
- Web ID: 16AQNUQTNTRCHMBLLLUR
- SKU: 16592967
Softball Pitch Types: The Drop Ball
When you’re in need of a ground ball out, the drop ball pitch can help things fall into place.
How to Grip and Snap a Drop Ball in Softball
Keep your team on solid ground for a win with these essential drop ball pitch tips.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
Why You Need Water Shoes
Find out why water shoes are essential for boating, paddle sports, and other outdoor and aquatic activities.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Pickleball 101: The Third Shot Drop
Learn the proper form of one of the most important shots of the game with these tips.
Baseball Drills: The Shuffle Drop Drill
Build a sturdy athletic stance and improve your endurance through this intense training activity.