1 / 1
Push your run further with the ASICS® Men's Gel-Nimbus 21 Running shoe. A breathable mesh upper, GEL support, and a molded EVA sockliner all do their part to keep your feet cool and dry with every step.
- Reflective materials enhance visibility for low light hours
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and improved heel fitting ASICS Heel Clutching System
- SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and impressive comfort
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Technology provide a cushioning system constricts shock during impact as well as toe-off phases along with allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot moves through the gait cycle
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner gives higher rebound properties while providing superb moisture control along high-level breathability
- Lightest weight midsole formulation from ASICS FLYTEFOAM® Lyte Technology provides constant cushion provided by organic nano fibers
- PLUS 3® Midsole Technology provides an additional 3mm of height to help relieve Achilles tension
- Guidance Trussic System™ Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for improved gait efficiency while bringing midfoot structural integrity
TRACTION & DURABILITY:
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) outsole located in critical areas of the outsole for excellent durability
- FLYTEFOAM Propel Technology is ASICS energetic foam formula that brings excellent bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Previous model: Gel-Nimbus 20
- Heel height: 23mm.
- Forefoot height: 13mm.
- Weight: 10.9 oz (310 g)
- Brand : ASICS
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18ASIMGLNMBS21BLKMNS
ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 21 Running Shoes is rated out of 5 by 62.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill S from Greatly improved fit and ride I have been running on Nimbus for five years now and the changes that have been made in this version are all positive. Toe box change transforms the feel of the shoe and the new foam does as advertised. I run about 20 miles per week and Nimbus has always worn welll.
Date published: 2019-01-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by Phil121957 from What happened ? The right shoes arch is not similar to the left shoe.Namely, it is very uncomfortable and more importantly if I JOG for which reasons I bought them it will leave my right foot sore. I had waited for a while, thinking that perhaps that was stiffness that would go away. However, it is still very uncomfortable. In conclusion, in light of the Sales Price, I am puzzled or disappointed in the product. I have been buying ASIC for over fifteen years which only adds to the puzzle of this last pair.
Date published: 2019-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mystery from Comfort Good for standing for long periods of time. Very comfortable
Date published: 2019-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Very Comfortable. Just received these and love the look and feel. Definitely one of my favorite shoes already.
Date published: 2019-03-31
Rated 3 out of 5 by brad1383 from Good but not great. This is my 5th consecutive pair of the Gel Nimbus, and I really noticed this year a difference in feel. The shoe felt more flat and not as form fitted. When I flipped it over and compared it to my older pair, I noticed the outside arch support was not there like previous models. This year it’s only present on both the inside and outside in the next model higher in price. Guess you have to spend $159.00 for comfortable running ASICS now.
Date published: 2019-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by CHS2019 from Breathable, comfortable but at the same time feels durable. I bought this product a few weeks ago, and have loved running in them. They are my new favorite shoe.
Date published: 2019-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Drew San Diego from Nimbus the Great I own the Nimbus 20 and it’s an incredible shoe, Light and great fit. The 21 builds upon the same characteristics and makes it lighter! Nimbus does it again!!
Date published: 2019-07-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by jonesy9422 from Decent shoe but not an improvement I bought the shoe about a month ago to replace my 20's. I was excited about the new extra foam hoping for extra cushion and better ride. They work good for short runs but were not as comfortable on my long runs.
Date published: 2019-04-09
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS