Attwood Tsunami T500 Aerator Pump
The Tsunami T500 Aerator Pump provides a reliable way to move water and oxygen into your livewell tank to keep your bait fish alive and healthy. The shaft seal prevents leaks caused by misalignment, while the out caulked, tinned wiring eliminates wicking, prevents water damage and resists corrosion. The Attwood® Tsunami T500 Aerator Pump has a high efficiency output and compact design.
- Moves water and oxygen into livewell tanks
- Shaft seal prevents leaks caused by misalignment
- Out caulked, tinned wiring eliminates wicking, prevents water damage and resists corrosion
- High efficiency output
- Compact design
- Replaceable/interchangeable cartridges for simple servicing
- Inlet: 3 1/2” L x 3/4”
- Outlet: Threaded 3/4”
- 29” wire
- Country of Origin : United States of America or Imported
- Style : 4640-7
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Attwood
- Web ID: 15ATTUTSNMT500RTRFMAX
- SKU: 14156657
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.
Bryson DeChambeau on His Putting Technique
Discover why the professional golfer uses arm-lock putting when he’s on the green.
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.