Aurora 2-In-1 Body Massager
- Can be used with or without the included grip
- Attachable palm grip massages hard-to-reach places, including your shoulders and back. Detach the palm grip for more control and range of motion while massaging your body
- Three-included massage heads for a pleasurable massage experience
- Each node can help you achieve a general, shiatsu, or palm pressure-style massage
- Allows you to control the speed and intensity of the massage, between high and low, by using the convenient slider on the massager
- Does not require any batteries, but it needs to be plugged into an external power source
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1-year (Limited)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Aurora Health & Beauty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Web ID: 20LABARR2N1BDYMSSEAC
- SKU: 21267029
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
The Differences Between Foam Rollers, Massage Sticks and Massage Balls
Equipment to help massage your body comes in all shapes and sizes. Learn which one is right for you.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
All About Baseball Body Protection
Keep yourself safe and in the game with these protective on-field accessories.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.