Babolat B-Fly 25 Tennis Racquet
Grip Size: 3 7/8
Product DescriptionAt Babolat, making tennis fun for kids is our mantra. That's why Babolat created racquets like the B-Fly, to help your kid have fun faster on court, with a cool-looking design they will love. Learning the fundamentals is important too, so they integrated educational tools directly onto the racquet to help your kids master the basics of tennis. The B-Fly 19 is recommended for girls whose height is between 130-140 cm (51-55 in.).
Product Features and Benefits
- Educational: Babolat focused a lot on understanding how to make tennis much easier to learn for kids. "How should I put my hands?", "How should I hold my racquet when waiting for a serve?"... are questions commonly asked when you start practicing. Now you understand why the racquet features a two-colored grip and some visual tips on the frame. Babolat just wanted to help them in a fun and easy way to properly position their hands on the handle and to get the right attitude on court. How cool is this?
- Maneuvrability: You might have stopped tennis as a kid because you found it too hard. Not anymore. Today, your child can benefit from the latest materials and innovations that are specifically designed for young players. Made out of aluminium, the B-Fly racquets are lightweight and feature larger headsizes, making tennis easier and more fun to learn.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 140274-304
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Babolat
- Web ID: 22BABYBFLY25XXXXXTNN
- SKU: 23550229
- Head Size: 685 cm² / 106 in²
- Length: 635 mm / 25 in
- Weight (unstrung): 220 g +/- 10g / 7.8 oz
- Balance (unstrung): 315 mm +/- 10mm
- Stringing Pattern: 16/19
- Kid Size for Racquet: 51 - 55 in
- Stiffness (RA): String bed RA: 45 +/- 5
- Section: 21-21-21
- Composition: Aluminium
- Strung / Unstrung: Strung