Babolat RBEL Touch Pickleball Paddle
Product DescriptionWhat if there was a paddle with style and energy as unique as you? If you're a performance player who prefers a lighter paddle for maneuverability, and you control the game with feel and precision, the Babolat RBEL Touch will be your new best friend.
Paddle has been tested and certified by the USA Pickleball Association. You can use it in tournaments.
- Graphite Skin: A strong, lightweight material for instant responsiveness, explosive power, and ultra precision.
- (C3H6)N Honeycomb Core with Eva: A high strength to weight ratio EVA enclosed Polypropylene honeycomb core.
- Edge Guard: Shock resistant bumper A strong edge guard to protect your paddle when the game gets rough.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 160004Z
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Babolat
- Web ID: 22BABURBLTCHXXXXXTNN
- SKU: 22831324
- Weight: 215 g +/- 5g / 7.6 oz
- Thickness: 14 mm / 0.55 in
- Width: 198 mm / 7.8 in
- Length: 410 mm / 16.1 in
- Face Finish: 65% Carbon fiber / 35% Fiberglass
- Core Material: EVA enclosed Polypropylene honeycomb core
- Edge Guard: 1/5" overlapping paddle face
- Grip Length (in): 5 in
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Hold a SUP Paddle
Practice proper hand positioning so you’re able to move through the water more smoothly when paddleboarding.
How to Choose a Kayak Paddle
Whether you like to float downstream or have a need for speed, use these tips to pick the right kayak paddle so you can get the most out of your time on the water.