Barnett Whitetail Hunter STR Crossbow w/ Crank Cocking Device - 375 fps
- Includes Integrated Crank Cocking Device
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology™
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Fiberglass Composite Step-Through Riser
- Soft-Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- One Picatinny Rail
- Finger Safety Reminders
- 4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- Two 22” Headhunter™ Arrows
- Lightweight Quiver
- Integrated Crank Cocking Device
- Lubrication Wax
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : BAR78265
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Barnett
- Web ID: 20BT2UWHTTLHNTRSTABWA
- SKU: 21487744
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
Stocking Stuffers for Hunters
Shopping for a hunter? Scope out the perfect gift with these suggestions from the experts at Pro Tips.
How to Choose a Kayak Life Vest
Before you hit the water for your next kayak adventure, make sure you have the right personal flotation device.
Defensive Back Tips: Safety Run Support
After reading a run play, you are the last line of defense to stopping your opponent. Practice the “W” drill and get ready to make the tackle.
Baseball Drills 101: The Star Drill
Race against the baserunner and speed up your skills with this indoor baseball drill for infielders.
Layering for the Hunt
You hunt in a variety of temperatures. Find tips on how to layer hunting baselayers so you can stay comfortable.
Ten Essential Steps to Prepare for Deer Season
The majority of hunters start with deer hunting. Some never strive for big game hunting and remain avid deer hunters their whole lives. If you're interested in taking up deer hunting as a sport or passion, there are some essential steps to getting started. Get started now by reading more about them.