Go all-in on your outdoorsy winter wardrobe with the BEARPAW® Women's Delta 200g winter boots. These high-cut insulated boots feature a cozy wool-blend collar, leather and quilted nylon uppers, and a waterproof duck boot toe for rugged appeal.
- 200g HiberTech foil-backed, non-woven insulation
- Action leather and quilted nylon shaft
- Treated with NeverWet® hydrophobic technology repels liquid stains and allows easy cleaning of dirt and debris
- Exposed wool-blend collar
- Gusseted tongue
- Front lacing
- Antique finished metal eyelets and buckle
- Forefoot strap detail
- Fleece lining
- Sheepskin comfort footbed
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Molded TPR half shell forefoot
- Rubber molded outsole
- Comfort rating: Sub-zero temperatures
- Height: 7.5''
- Heel height: 1 5/8''
- Shaft circumference: 12'', adjustable
- Warranty: BEARPAW footwear is guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- Brand : BEARPAW
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 2328W
- Web ID: 19BRPWWDLTBRWNXXXFBO
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS