BEARPAW Women's McKinley 200g Waterproof Winter Boots
Winter is here to stay, and what better way to welcome her than with the BEARPAW® Women's McKinley winter boots. These insulated snow boots feature a nylon quilted upper adorned with a faux fur trim that makes them fit right in at the lodge or at home. Plus, they boast a rubber shell and 200g insulation to help ward off water and cold temps to keep you comfortable all winter long.
- 200g HiberTech foil-backed, non-woven insulation
- Waterproof full rubber shell
- Quilted nylon upper
- Gusseted tongue
- PU leather tabs
- D-ring lace eyelets trimmed with metal studs
- Accent PU back
- Wool blend lining
- Cushioned comfort sheepskin footbed
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Fully-vulcanized rubber shell and outsole
- Comfort rating: Sub-zero temperatures
- Height: 11''
- Heel height: 1''
- Shaft circumference: 9''
- Warranty: BEARPAW footwear is guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 2332W
- Brand : BEARPAW
- Web ID: 19BRPWWMCKNLYBRWNFBO