Bell Youth Lil Ripper Bike Helmet
Whether learning how to ride on their balance bike or already a pro on two wheels, the Bell Youth Lil Ripper Bike Helmet offers fun designs and a safe, comfortable fit. It has 10 vents to keep them cool and a SmartLock™ No-Pinch Side Buckle.
- Great for beginner riders
- Action Fit™ system provides an adjustable, secure fit with the turn of a dial
- Ventilation: 10 vents
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS foam liner provides strength and greater durability
- SmartLock™ No-Pinch Side Buckle for a comfortable, quick fit
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for persons age 1 and older (Extended Head Protection)
- Toddler: 45 – 51cm
- Child: 47 – 54cm
- Style : LILRIP
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Bell
- Web ID: 19BELALLRPPRHLMTXHLM
How to Buy a MIPS Helmet
Learn more about the latest helmet technology for your next bike ride or run down the slopes.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Bike Helmet
Shift your gift-wrapping game into a whole different gear with this easy-to-use guide for wrapping a bike helmet.
Beginner Bike Riding Skills
Learn these four key bike riding skills to develop into a more skilled, confident rider.
Kids Bike Sizing Chart
Getting your little one ready to ride? Use this simple kids’ bike sizing chart to help make the right choice.
Peloton Bike vs. Peloton Bike+
Compare the features of the Peloton Bike and the Peloton Bike+ before you buy to find out which is right for you and your workout routine.
Bike Buying Guide
This bike buying guide can help you learn about the various types of bikes available so you can find the best bike for your style and needs.
Choosing the Right Bike for Your Kids
Training wheels have historically been a rite of passage for children learning how to ride a bike. But now, some parents are turning to balance bikes to teach their tots.