Benjamin Prowler Nitro .22 Cal Break Barrel Air Rifle
- Caliber: .22
- Quiet Fire™ technology
- Nitro Piston power source
- Caliber: .22
- Ammo Style: .22 Cal Pellets
- Break-barrel design delivers blistering speeds with minimal cocking effort
- Designed to deliver reduced recoil & up to 70% less noise
- Quiet Fire™ technology delivers further reduced noise when shooting
- Rugged all-weather synthetic stock & foregrip
- Rifled steel barrel for increased long range accuracy
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- CenterPoint® 4x32mm scope for accurate shooting at extended rages
- Power Source: Nitro Piston
- Alloy Pellet Velocity: 950 fps
- Lead Pellet Velocity: 800 fps
- Cocking Effort: 35 lbs.
- Energy: 21 fpe
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Benjamin
- Web ID: 21BJMUPRWLR22CLPLAGU
- SKU: 22244332
How to Break in a Baseball Glove
Learn the techniques to properly break in your glove this season and have your mitt game-ready in no time.
Learning Lacrosse: Throwing
Using proper form can be crucial as you aim to get the ball to one of your teammates or into the goal.
The Benefits of Moisture-Wicking Fabric in Your Workout Clothes
Wondering how moisture-wicking fabrics can improve your workouts? Don’t sweat it! Pro Tips is here to break it down.
How to Spot the Barbell Squat
Help out your fellow lifters in the gym by learning how to spot the barbell squat with these Pro Tips.
How to Choose the Right Cross Country Shoes
Your footwear can make or break a race. Make sure you go the extra mile with the best pair of cross country shoes for you.
Brooks Koepka's Golf Workout Tips
The professional golfer breaks down how focusing on your core and glutes can impact your golf game.