Berkley PowerBait Chigger Craw Soft Bait
- Erratic swimming motion
- Infused with powerful scent
- Targets bass
- Pack Qty: 10
- Model: PBBCHC3-BBF
- Ideal for targeting bass
- Can be used as jig trailer, Texas rig, or open water jig
DESIGN AND DETAILS:
- High action pinchers produce more strikes in the water
- Claws designed to swim wildly back and forth
- Infused with PowerBait® scent and flavor that is activated upon bite
- Country of Origin : United States of America or Imported
- Style : PBBCHC4-BBF, PBBCHC4-GP
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Berkley PowerBait
- Web ID: 15BKYUPB3CHGGRCRWLUR
Baseball Hitting Drills: Indoor Soft Toss
You don’t need a field to knock it out of the park. Take your hitting drills indoors this baseball season with some tips on how to add soft toss to your training routine.
Four Soft Plastic Rigs to Use for Bass Fishing
Soft plastics are a bass fishing staple that offer lifelike presentations in inexpensive packages. Find out how you can rig your lures for optimal performance with these angling Pro Tips.
How to Tie a Texas Rig
Learn how to rig this common yet effective presentation for soft plastic bass fishing lures.
How to Choose Mesh for Your Men's Lacrosse Stick
Learn the difference between semi-soft and semi-hard mesh to choose the one that’s best for you.
Best Coolers of the Year
Learn more about the best coolers of the year with the top picks for hard coolers, soft coolers and electric coolers from ProTips.
Choosing the Right Softball Bat
Feeling confident stepping into the batter’s box and swinging to the fences begins with your choice of bat.
The Difference Between Fastpitch and Slow Pitch Softball Gloves
Faster pitching and a slightly smaller ball impacts the game in a plethora of ways, including what sort of glove or mitt you might need.