Black Hole 16” Crossbow Target
- Four sided shooting
- High density layered core
- Usable with field points & broadheads
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Four sided shooting target for use with high powered crossbows
- High density layered core with high contract aiming points
- Open layered design stops arrows but allows for easy removal
- Compatible with field points and broadheads
- Able to stop crossbows with speed ratings up to 400 fps
- Lightweight design for easy portability
- Built in carry handle
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Black Hole Targets
- Web ID: 21BHOABLCKHLCRSSBABW
- SKU: 22330279
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
Stocking Stuffers for Golfers
These stocking stuffers are a hole-in-one for your friends and family who appreciate a day on the golf course.
Lacrosse for Beginners: How to Catch a Lacrosse Ball / Lacrosse for Beginners: How to Pass a Lacrosse Ball
Improving this fundamental lacrosse skill can help make you a reliable target for your teammates.
18 of the Best Golf Training Aids / The 18 Best Training Aids for 2020 / The Best Golf Training Aids
Sharpen your skills and stay on target all season long with the best swing trainers, putting mats and more.
Softball Catcher Skills: Setup
Present a clear target for your pitcher while being ready to make a throw if a runner tries to steal.
At-Home Workout Ideas
Looking for a workout routine at home? Look no further than these Pro Tips exercise plans.
How to Hold a SUP Paddle
Practice proper hand positioning so you’re able to move through the water more smoothly when paddleboarding.