Blackburn 2'Fer Front and Rear Bike Light
The Blackburn® 2'Fer Front and Rear Bike Light is a 2-in-1 bike light with the capability to work as a front or rear bike light. Simply press the center button to change from a white light to a red light. The 2'Fer has a runtime of 1.5 hours on high mode and 5 hours on flashing mode. A battery indicator is built-in to notify you on how much power remains left.
- Front and rear capable bike light
- Offers side visibility with 180 degree bezel
- Front light mode features white 60 lumens
- Rear light modes features red 20 lumens
- Runtime: 1.5 hours on high and 5 hours on flashing
- Powered by lithium polymer battery
- Takes 3 hours to recharge light
- Comes with charging cable
- LED Battery indicator: green for greater than 75%, orange for 75% - 25%, and red for less than 25%
- Waterproof to IP-65 standard
- Meets ANSI FL-1 standard for consistent light performance measurement guidelines
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 7064519
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Blackburn
- Web ID: 16BKBU2FRFRNTRRLGLGH
- SKU: 16598923
How to Remove and Install Bike Wheels
Follow this breakdown of how to easily remove the front and back tire of your bike for situations when you need to fix a flat or transport your bike.
Bike Buying Guide
This bike buying guide can help you learn about the various types of bikes available so you can find the best bike for your style and needs.
Peloton Bike vs. Peloton Bike+
Compare the features of the Peloton Bike and the Peloton Bike+ before you buy to find out which is right for you and your workout routine.
How to Do the Front Plank
Three, two, one: lift! Learn how to do a front plank and engage your core with these Pro Tips.
How to Choose an Exercise Bike
Find out how having your own exercise bike can allow you to reach your fitness goals at home.
How to Remove and Install Quick-Release Wheels
Get back on your ride with these tips from our bike pro services tech on how to remove and put on a quick-release bike tire.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.