Blackstone 36" Culinary Pro Cabinet Griddle
- 4 separate burners
- 60000 BTU's
- Side shelves and magnetic tool holder
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- 4 main burners allow the space to cook a versatile range of foods in one go
- Large cooking surface is perfect for large families or cookouts
- Equipped with convenient storage space to store your grilling equipment
- Paper towel and trash bag holders make clean up easy
- Magnetic tool zone and side shelves keep your grilling utensils and plates right at your fingertips
- Hidden pull out tank tray
- Powder coated steel frame provides durability for lasting quality
- Shipping Dimensions: 25 x 44 x 28.5 in.
- Shipping Weight: 237 lbs.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 1902B
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Blackstone
- Web ID: 22BKSU36CLNRYPRCBCFP
- SKU: 23320117
|Manufacturer Color/Finish||Black Powdercoated Stainless Steel|
|Number of Main Burners||4|
|Main Burners BTUs||60,000 BTUs|
|Assembled Height (Inches)||41.3 in.|
|Assembled Depth (Inches)||31.4 in.|
|Assembled Width (Inches)||69 in.|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Fuel Type||Liquid propane|
|Size||Large (550-sq in and up)|
|Number of Side Burners||0|
|Assembled Weight (lbs.)||212 lb|
|Total Cooking Area (Sq. Inches)||768 sq. in.|
|Propane Tank Included||No|
Bruce Mitchell's Top Three Griddle Meals
The “Alligator Man” Bruce Mitchell shares three of his favorite flat top griddle recipes.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
Bruce Mitchell's Tips on How to Season a Griddle
Keep your cooking station in flavorful form with these tips on seasoning your flat top griddle.
Tips for Camping With Your Dog
Take your canine to camp with these Pro Tips so that you'll both have a barking good time.
What is the Kitchen in Pickleball?
Find out the backstory on this culinary slang heard on the pickleball court and how it applies to the rules of the game.
Bruce Mitchell's Three Tips for Cooking on a Griddle
Use these flat top tips for your next cookout and command your grilling station this season.
Pro Tips Snowboard Checklist
Use this checklist to make sure you're prepared with the right snowboard equipment and accessories –¬ from nose to tail.