Blue Wave Ez-Care Tek-Wood Adirondack Rocker
- Poly-Resin Lumber Unable to Splinter, Crack, Chip, Peel, or Rot
- Waterproof Surface Survives the Elements
- Rocks Back and Forth
- Preserves Color
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33.4 in. L x 31 in. W x 44 in. H
- Assemble required: Yes
- Assemble time: 30 min.
- Materials: HDPE
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Made from durable poly-resin lumber, an improvement on wood, retaining smooth, pretty surface and straight-out-of-the-box appearance with inability to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- Waterproof surface can get rained on and survive the elements, while eliminating the need for painting or staining
- Ergonomic comfortable frame rocks back and forth to allow soothing, tranquilizing experience
- Preserves vibrant color with resistance to fading
- Easy to clean surface can handle soap and water
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : ADIRONROCKER
- Brand : Island Retreat
- Web ID: 22PBFUZCRDRNDCKRCREC
How to Get the Most out of Your Wood Bat
Learn the best ways to grip, swing and care for your wood bat.
Ways to Customize Your Wood Bat
Personalized baseball bats can add serious style to your swing. Give your lumber a custom touch with these Pro Tips.
How to Buy Wood Baseball Bats
Wood baseball bats provide powerful impact with a lightweight feel. Learn how to choose a wooden bat based on material, weight, length and league requirements.
How to Care for Your Softball Cleats
Extend the life of your softball cleats with these helpful care tips.
Learn About Fairway Woods
Need to add some distance to your game? Fairway woods can be the right addition to your bag.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
How to Care for Your Basketball
Cared for correctly, your basketball should survive years’ worth of drives down the floor and highlight reel-worthy shots. Learn how to extend your basketball’s durability and lifespan with these helpful tips.