Body Glove Face Down Lounger
Color: Hawaiian Print
- Accommodates Back Tanning for Comfort in Both Positions
- Folds Flat and Lightweight for Easy Carrying
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 71.65 in. L x 21.65 in. W x 11.02 in. H
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Designed to accommodate back tanning more than the traditional lounger, featuring a cushion for the face when laying face-down, built with arm holes to let arms through, ensuring front and back laying are both comfortable
- Folds flat and lightweight for easy carrying with strap, and easily storable in folded position
- Adjustable frame with powder-coated finish for retaining nice quality
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : BGFDLOUNGER
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Body Glove
- Web ID: 22BGLUBDYGLVFCDWNREC
- SKU: 22973089
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
Breaking Down the Backstroke Technique
Get back to basics with the Pro Tips swimming guide on the backstroke. Collegiate swimming coach Marc Christian breaks down what you need to know.
Basketball Offense: The Down Screen
Screens are an essential part of a basketball team’s offense. The down screen can help get players open for a shot.
Five Post-Run Stretches
Whether it’s a quick jog or a major race, be sure to cool down with these five post-run stretches.
Breaking Down the Freestyle Stroke Technique
Make a splash and learn how to improve your freestyle stroke with these step-by-step swimming tips.
Breaking Down the Butterfly Stroke Technique
Learn how to “float like a butterfly” with these Pro Tips on proper butterfly swimming technique.