Body Glove Men's Pro 3 2mm Spring Wetsuit
For ultimate comfort, protection and warmth in the water this season, gear up with the Body Glove® Men’s Pro 3 2mm Spring Wetsuit! With a 2mm thick neoprene body and leg construction and flatlock stiching, this suit the boasts the strength you need to last the seasons! Enjoy easy on and off thanks to its heavy duty zipper and velcro neck closure for quick and easy adjustments. Hit the waves wearing this wetsuit by Body Glove® this season!
- Ideal for water or paddle sports, surfing, swimming and other recreational use
- Intended for men
- Constructed with 2mm thick neoprene body and legs
- Fairskin chest and back panels for wind-resistance
- Flatlock stitching for suit strength
- Interior key pocket for convenience
- Heavy duty zipper for ease-of-use
- Velcro neck closure quick and easy adjustments
- Smoothskin inner collar for ultimate comfort
- Includes a Manufacturer’s Limited One Year Warranty
- Small - Height: 5'6"-5'8" / Weight: 130-150 lbs / Chest: 36-38 / Waist: 29-31
- Medium - Height: 5'8"-5'10" / Weight: 150-170 lbs / Chest: 38-40 / Waist: 30-32
- Large - Height: 5'10"-6'0" / Weight: 180-200 lbs / Chest: 40-42 / Waist: 32-34
- X-Large - Height: 6'0"-6'2" / Weight: 200-220 lbs / Chest: 42-44 / Waist: 34-36
- 2X-Large - Height: 6'1"-6'4" / Weight: 220-235 lbs / Chest: 44-46 / Waist: 36-38
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 21167
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Body Glove
- Web ID: 21BGLM21MMMNSPR3SWST
- SKU: 21871121
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.
How to Buy Men's Lacrosse Gloves
Gloves are a vital piece of protective gear worn in men’s lacrosse. Know what to look for so you can have ample protection and mobility when you take the field this season.
How to Choose the Right Size Boxing Gloves
Pairing a snug glove with the right weight can help give boxers the knockout quality they’re looking for in training equipment. Rule the ring with the help of this Pro Tips sizing guide.
Choosing the Right Softball Glove
Let these Pro Tips give you a hand in finding the best softball glove for you.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.