Body Solid OMG86 Olympic Multi Grip Bar
Vary your workouts and improve muscle recruitment with the Body Solid® OMG86 Olympic Multi-Grip Bar. The OMG86 Olympic Multi-Grip Bar will enhance bench press, curls, skull crushers, rows and more while targeting your chest, triceps, back, shoulders and biceps like never before.
- Use for bench press, curls, skull crushers, rows and more
- Target chest, triceps, back, shoulders and biceps
- Three separate neutral grips
- More natural lifting planes
- Enhanced muscle recruitment
- 1-¼” knurled handles
- Compatible with most power racks and Olympic plates
- 2” sleeve diameter
- 16.5” loadable sleeve length
- 52.5” between collars
- Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Dimensions: 86.2”L x 8”W x 3”H
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : OMG86
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Body-Solid
- Web ID: 19IFIUMG86LYMPCMLBRB
- SKU: 19823958
How to Grip and Snap a Drop Ball in Softball
Keep your team on solid ground for a win with these essential drop ball pitch tips.
How to Grip a Baseball Bat
Knowing how to grip a baseball bat is pivotal in making sure you get the most out of your swing. Follow these simple guidelines to make sure that your hands are aligned correctly for that home run swing.
How to Get the Most out of Your Wood Bat
Learn the best ways to grip, swing and care for your wood bat.
Softball Hitting: Stride, Load and Timing
A solid at-bat should start with good stride, load and timing to put you in position to make explosive contact.
Softball Hitting: Lower-Body Mechanics
If you want to add more pop at the plate, it’s important to work on your lower-body mechanics.
All About Baseball Body Protection
Keep yourself safe and in the game with these protective on-field accessories.