Body Solid PFT50 Functional Trainer
- Adjustable pulleys that swivel 180° to provide users a wide variety of starting positions and workout variety
- 210 lb. weight stack offers both power and flexibility
- Perform triceps press downs, biceps curls, bent-over rows, wood chops, cable crossovers, pec flys, delt raises and more
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION:
- Compact and versatile
- Fully adjustable 180° swivel pulleys
- 210 lb. weight stack
- No cable change design
- Includes two nylon cable handles
- Integrated straight chin-up bar
- Product Weight: 329 lbs.
- Dimensions: 55"L x 61"W x 84"H
- In Home Only: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : PFT50
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Body-Solid
- Web ID: 22BSDAPFT50FNCTNLGMU
- SKU: 23861542
Softball Drills to Improve Change of Direction
Train for solid fielding and baserunning with these quick agility drills for improved change of direction.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Softball Hitting: Lower-Body Mechanics
If you want to add more pop at the plate, it’s important to work on your lower-body mechanics.
All About Baseball Body Protection
Keep yourself safe and in the game with these protective on-field accessories.
Wide Receiver Tips: Using the Four-Cone Drill for Proper Route Running
Train your body to make the sharp cuts and agile moves necessary for big gains with this simple and effective drill.
Five Lower Body Resistance Band Exercises
Looking to start a resistance band workout routine? Get a lower body burn with these five moves.