Body Solid SPR500 Commercial Half Rack
An alternative to traditional power racks, Half Racks are great space savers providing a smaller footprint than most enclosed power racks. The Body Solid® SPR500 Commercial Half Rack is an all-purpose weight training station. The SPR500 Commercial Half Rack is ideal for all Olympic lifts, deadlifts, squats and more.
- Space-saving rack
- Ideal for Olympic lifts, deadlifts, squats and more
- Premium J-cup liftoffs
- Safety spotter arms
- Integrated chinning bar
- Product: Weight: 212 lbs.
- Dimensions: 50” L x 53” W x 89” H
- 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Weight Capacity: 1000lbs
- In Home Warranty: Lifetime for all parts to original purchaser. Full Commercial Warranty: Lifetime: Frame and welds, 3 years: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods, 1 Year: Cables, Upholstery, Grip (Normal Wear)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : SPR500
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Impex Fitness Products
- Web ID: 19IFIUSPR500CMMRCGMU
- SKU: 19823985
Baseball Batting Tips: How to Control the Lower Half and Backside of Your Body
Batting is a full-body movement, and limiting your swing to just arm strength cuts your potential in half. Follow these drills to improve your lower half efficiency.
Softball Hitting: Lower-Body Mechanics
If you want to add more pop at the plate, it’s important to work on your lower-body mechanics.
All About Baseball Body Protection
Keep yourself safe and in the game with these protective on-field accessories.
Glute Activation Exercises for Baseball and Softball Training
Use these training movements to loosen up your lower half on the diamond.
Five Lower Body Resistance Band Exercises
Looking to start a resistance band workout routine? Get a lower body burn with these five moves.