BOGS Men's Classic Mid Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots
Waterproof and warm, this Classic Mid Boot from BOGS® features a neoprene upper and a removable sockliner that's been treated to eliminate odors. It also has a non-slip outsole for excellent grip on wet surfaces, along with an internal shank for stability, making it superior foul-weather footwear. The internal TPU shank provides a stable foundation.
- 100 percent waterproof four-way stretch neoprene upper boosts durability and protection
- Rear pull tab for easy entry
- 7mm of insulating neoprene rubber enhances upper warmth
- Aegis™ antimicrobial removable insole resists odors for sustained freshness
- Waterproof shell repels moisture for ultimate performance in the elements
- BOGS® non-marking performance outsole maximizes traction
- Comfort range of -35°F to 60°F
- Height: 11''
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Shaft circumference: 16''
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 61142
- Brand : Bogs
- Web ID: 15BGSMCLSSCMDXXXXFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
The Best Winter Boots of 2022
Keep your toes warm with the best winter boots of 2022. These boots are perfect for snow trails, slick sidewalks and sub-zero temps.
Best Golf Bags
Ready to upgrade your golf bag? Check out our list of top-rated stand bags and cart bags.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Mid- and Lower-Body Football Pads
Football is a full-contact sport. Make sure you’re ready this season with girdles, rib protectors and pads for your pants.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
Different Types of Hunting Boots
Good boots are essential on the hunt. Learn what factors to consider before picking out your next pair.