Brine Crown 100 Junior Field Hockey Stick
The Brine® Crown 100 Field Hockey Stick is the perfect companion for beginner athletes. Featuring a thinner handle shape and a composite construction, the Crown 100 is a durable, yet lightweight field hockey stick that offers balance, feel, and control for new players. The field hockey stick’s maxi toe design offers a larger receiving area with greater hitting power so developing athletes make their mark on the field.
- Bow: 20 mm
- Toe: Maxi
- Materials: Composite (carbon, aramide, and fiberglass)
- Composite Technology combines carbon, aramide, and fiberglass for powerful drives, and superior balance and feel
- Thinner handle shape and lightweight design offer easy handling for new players
- Maxi toe offers greater receiving area with the hitting power of a Midi head
- Toe design preferred by defensive players
- Designed for intro and beginner players
- Model: FSC1003
- Brand: Brine Inc.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 16BRNYFHCRWN100STFHS