Brooks Men's Beast 20 Running Shoes
- The APMA Seal of Acceptance granted to several styles of Brooks running shoes demonstrates Brooks' commitment to biomechanical research for the runner and proper fit in running footwear.
Updated for a lighter and more supportive fit, the Brooks® Men's Beast 20 running shoe gets you where you need to go in your next training cycle. Made with Brooks® Super DNA midsole and a segmented crash pad, these shoes provide superior cushioning perfect for every training run and even for the big day.
- Engineered Air mesh upper and linings create breathability
- Omega Flex Grooves bend with your foot movement for great flexibility
- Put your feet first with the APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Ultimate sockliner and support saddle provide comfort and protection
- Conformable Saddle Construction improves fit and structure of the upper
- New last shape creates more space for your toes as you run
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) in the midsole helps smooth transitions
- Full-length segmented crash pad absorbs shock at the heel, disperses it through toe-off
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- HPR Plus, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for durability
- Shoe type: Motion Control
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Brooks
- Web ID: 20BROMBST20BLKGRYMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.