Take the Brooks® Men’s Bedlam 2 running shoes on all the runs with their comfortable feel and custom-like fit. These shoes won’t let you down.
- Mesh zones in the flat knit upper add breathability
- Secure, sock-like fit with a flat-knit upper and integrated collar that moves with you
- Pseudo-integrated tongue for one-piece comfort
- An internal bootie optimized fit and in-shoe comfort
- Super energized cushioning built with DNA AMP midsole to give back more
- GuideRails® Holistic Support System keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check
- Arrow-point Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly
- Suede heel tab protects your Achilles from irritation
- Wraparound integrated collar treats your feet to maximize comfort
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Adiwear rubber outsole designed with enhanced impact zones for ultimate durability and traction
- Shoe Type: Neutral
- Weight: 11.6 oz
- Midsole Drop: 8mm
- Arch: Medium
- Brand : Brooks
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19BROMBDLM2BLKGRYMNS
Brooks Men's Bedlam 2 Running Shoes is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tenminutemile from Brooks does it great again... I just got my Bedlam 2's. I had 2 pair of the Bedlam 1's and they were great. I honestly was surprised there were so many changes this year. To the point it is a completely new shoe all together. I like th renewer tongue style and glad to see the partially fixed tongue remains. This is a solid shoe definitely when you need solid arch support. Now off to break them in... I wore 12.5 in the Bedlam 1 and the 12.5 in the Bedlam 2 is the same fit.
Date published: 2019-12-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by BeckieL from The original is better I have owned several pairs of the Bedlam shoe. I always approach the newest version of a shoe with much trepidation because they always change a good thing. This shoe feels tighter and smaller and the new lacing formation isn't as comfortable either. Overall it's a good shoe, but not an improvement over the original in my opinion.
Date published: 2020-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by PaulWB from Nice redesign I like this shoe. Bought the Lt. Gray. Comfortable and good looking. My 2nd pair of the Bedlam shoe. For now I use them as casual shoes. Until I break them in. I wear a heavier sock with this shoe as their not as cushioned as my GTS 20’s.
Date published: 2020-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by KyleH from Great Shoe! Took everything good from the Bedlam 1 and improved it! Great shoe
Date published: 2020-01-03
We're testing out a new product page experience, and we'd love your feedback.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS