Brooks Men's Hyperion Tempo Running Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Stretch woven upper is constructed for the optimal amount of stretch and breathability
- DNA Flash midsole compound is nitrogen infusion for an optimal combination of energy return and light weight that adapts to your unique stride
- Shoe Type: Neutral
- Midsole Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- Runner’s World is a registered trademark of Hearst, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Brooks
- Web ID: 20BROMHYPRNTMPBLKMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.