Brooks Men's Launch 9 Tie-Dye Running Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Reengineered upper features Creel Warp mesh, designed to be extremely light and breathable
- Hints of reflectivity on the upper
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning for a dynamically responsive ride
- Midsole stack height increased by 2mm to provide more responsiveness
Durability & Traction:
- Green Rubber outsole helps with quicker transitions
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Midsole drop: 10 mm
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Brooks
- Web ID: 22BROMLNCH9TDYXXXMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
How to Tie-Dye: The Crumple Method
Get on trend and put your DIY skills to the test with these Pro Tips on how to tie-dye.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.