Out of Stock
Brooks Men's Ravenna 7 Running Shoes
Brooks Men's Ravenna 7 Running Shoes is rated out of 5 by 18.
- New Midfoot Transition Zone assists with smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Updated forefoot tooling to improve overall responsiveness
- Element mesh upper and linings manage moisture for excellent ventilation and comfort
- Adjustable saddle construction extends around the heel for improved fit
- Synthetic overlay materials increase durability
- Removable profile sockliner protects you from seams and accommodates personal orthotics
- BioMoGo DNA midsole uses environmentally friendly materials for long-lasting cushion
- DNA cushioning responds to every stride and surface change, dispersing impact
- Full-length S-257 midsole decreases breakdown and elevates energy return and cushion
- DRB® Accel is a thermoplastic structure in the midfoot, enhancing support and a fluid stride
- Diagonal Rollbar supports your arch through the midfoot
- Heel and midfoot caterpillar crash pad allows a smooth transition from heel-strike to toe-off
- Flextra rubber materials on the outsole provide precise flexibility
- New Universal ½ Sprung Platform in midsole for added stability
- Omega flex grooves flex dynamically while maintaining responsiveness
- Forefoot stable pod construction optimizes foot position for ultimate efficiency
- Soft blown rubber forefoot is durable and traction oriented
- HPR plus rubber in high-wear areas for long-lasting wear
- Shoe type: Stability
- Previous model: Brooks Ravenna 6
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Brand: Brooks
- Style: 110217
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 16BROMRVNN72GRYLMRNN
Rated 2 out of 5 by mdewho from Poor Durability I bought this shoe for my son for track. He runs about 30-35 miles a week. After three months the sole is worn completely down on the forefront of the shoe. We have gone through three pairs in the last 9 months. I will not be purchasing these shoes again.
Date published: 2017-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by 16osoar from Great shoes I have had the RAVENNA shoes before ,comfortable and durable.
Date published: 2017-04-19
Rated 3 out of 5 by Yellowbellow from Not a very good lockdown Hill slipping every step very disappointing for a very hype shoe
Date published: 2017-04-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bronco8980 from Okay I bought these a week ago and I'm not impressed....not as comfortable as my other Brooks running shoes and my legs feel like I'm running in a pair of worn out shoes.....
Date published: 2017-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Red Dog 50 from Just as stated very good shoe, good padding and very stylish. Great shoe. Keeps your foot stabilized when you walk. Love the shoe. Looks good too. Very comfortable. Great cushion.
Date published: 2017-03-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by WestfieldMike from returned -too narrow too narrow unfortunately - surprised; Brooks usually very dependable for size
Date published: 2017-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cherylm from Very good foot support Bought these for my husband. He reports that they are very comfortable and have good foot support. He loves them!
Date published: 2017-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by bbinblack from Brooks Does It Again I love this series of shoes. I also love the neutral color. It's very hard to find basic color shoes nowadays. I now own Ravenna 4, 5 and 7. Ravenna is comfortable as always and very stylish. I love how this shoe goes with practically everything and that it was extremely affordable. Kudos to the creators.
Date published: 2017-02-21