Brooks Women's Ghost 14 Running Shoes
See Price In Cart
Why Don’t We Show The Price?
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Shoe Size: 8.0
Shoe Width: Medium/B
- The APMA Seal of Acceptance granted to several styles of Brooks running shoes demonstrates Brooks' commitment to biomechanical research for the runner and proper fit in running footwear.
- Designed for a smooth ride and less distractions allowing you to get the most out of your run
- Put your feet first with the APMA Seal of Acceptance
- DNA LOFT throughout its entire midsole, for a soft yet responsive landing with every step
- Soft, secure fit brought by newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print upper that practically disappears on your foot
- Segmented Crash Pad helps absorb shock to cushion every stride
- Flex Grooves optimize forefoot flexibility
Durability & Traction:
- Tough and long lasting forefront and heel
- More miles. Less impact. The Ghost 14 is Brooks® first carbon neutral shoe. It’s a soft, light ride, now with an even lighter footprint. It’s one more stride toward net zero emissions by 2040
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Brooks
- Web ID: 21BROWGHST14LLYGRFTW
- SKU: 22205864