Burley Dash Frame Mount and Seat
- Adjustable seat
- Arm rests and seat padding
- Adjustable 5-point harness
Your bike doubles as a pedal-powered kiddo carrier with the Dash FM. Quick to attach and compatible with most bikes, the frame-mounted Dash FM child bike seat gets families up and out for more time together on the bike. The Dash FM’s durable, easy-to-clean design mean it will hold up to any family adventure.
- Frame Mounting Block connection allows for quick and easy installation and transition between bikes
- Adjustable seat moves forward or backward for optimal spacing between child and rider
- Arm rests and seat padding keep kids comfy
- Adjustable 5-point harness secures growing little riders
- One-click buckle design to keep things simple
- Lightweight design for smooth, stable, easy pedaling
- Adjustable footrests with security straps adapt to growing kiddos
- Rear storage compartment for small cargo
- Removable, water-resistant seat padding for easy cleaning
- Integrated rear reflector for added visibility
- Weight Capacity: 40 lbs./ 18 kg
- Style: 924003
- Style : 924003
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Burley
- Web ID: 20BUEUDSHFMXXXXXXCHL
- SKU: 20664886
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
Football Training: Perfecting Your 40-Yard Dash Form
Learn and practice the proper technique to help shave seconds off your time.
Swimming Training Aids: Pull Buoy and Kickboard Set
Need to give your upper or lower body a boost in strength? Using swimming training equipment like pull buoys and kickboards can help.
How to Choose Folding and Portable Chairs
Find the perfect seat for you and your activity with this guide to portable and folding chairs from Pro Tips.
Strength Training Exercises to Help Improve Lower Back Mobility
Loosen up this key area of your athletic frame to help improve mobility on the diamond.
How to Set up an Exercise Bike
Want to set up your cycle for a more comfortable and efficient workout? Learn how with these exercise bike tips.
Bike Size Chart: How to Find the Right Size Bike
Find your perfect ride with our Bike Size Guide. Make sure your new bike has the right size frame for the best performance and smoothest ride.