Burton Performance Midweight Snowboard Socks
Lock in warmth when you hit the slopes in the Burton® Performance Midweight Snowboard Socks. Rider specific support and medium density cushioning insure feet stay warm, dry and comfortable run after run.
- Athletic snowboard socks
- Quick-drying midweight warmth
- Rider-specific support
- Medium density cushioning
- Chafe-free link toe seam
- Sock lock reinforcements
- Low profile welted cuff
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Men’s 5.5-7.5, Women’s 6.5-8.5
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men’s 7.5-10.5, Women’s 8.5-11.5
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men’s 10.5-13.5, Women’s 11.5+
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 198311
- Fabric : 38% Nylon, 30% Acrylic, 30% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane
- Brand : Burton
- Web ID: 18BRTUPRFRMNCMDWGAPA
Pro Tips Snowboard Checklist
Use this checklist to make sure you're prepared with the right snowboard equipment and accessories –¬ from nose to tail.
How to Install Snowboard Bindings
When you hit the slopes, a wonky snowboard stance can throw off your game. Follow these five steps to set up a sturdy binding.
How To Buy Snowboard Goggles
Packing up for the mountain? Our experts share their tips for finding the right pair of snowboarding goggles.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.
Choosing String for Your Tennis Racquet
Learn how material, style and tension can affect your racquet’s performance.
Baseball Catcher Tips: Receiving the Ball
Improve your receiving game and maximize your performance with this simple drill.