Burton Toddler One Piece Snow Suit
Fit & Design:
- Regular fit snow suit
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Exterior waistband adjustment
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Ticket O-ring
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective details
- Removable contour hood with elastic hood gaiter
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs and sleeves by 1.5”
- DRYRIDE® two-layer fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying
- PFC-free DWR coating maintains premium water-repellent performance, while reducing the harmful environmental impacts of conventional Durable Water Repellent chemicals
- ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that dries quickly
- Bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 221741
- Brand : Burton
- Web ID: 21BRTTTDDNPCXXXXXAPO
How to Buy Cardio Equipment
Are you a runner or a rower? Find out which piece of cardio equipment best suits your fitness goals.
How to Choose a Snow Sled
Snow sleds come in various shapes, sizes and materials. Knowing what to look for when buying a sled can help kick off your fun-filled season in the snow.
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.
How to Buy Men's Lacrosse Gloves
Gloves are a vital piece of protective gear worn in men’s lacrosse. Know what to look for so you can have ample protection and mobility when you take the field this season.
The Basics of Mens Lacrosse Protective Gear
Learn the basics of the protective equipment you need to suit up for this fast-paced, high-impact game.
How to Buy a Life Vest
From fishing to kayaking and tubing to swimming, suit up for the water with the proper life vest for your outing.
Defensive Soccer Skills: How to Defend an Attacker One-On-One with Becky Sauerbrunn
Individual defense is one of the most demanding elements in soccer. Acclaimed defender Becky Sauerbrunn gives tips to help boost your game.