Burton Women's Touch N Go Liner Gloves
The women's Burton Touch N Go Glove has a slim profile that makes it perfect for layering under Burton's All-Season gloves and mitts on the coldest days, or wearing on its own for skin track laps. A suede palm delivers serious grip while the DRYRIDE fleece fabric equals quick-drying, breathable comfort. However, the best kept secret about these simple liners is the touchscreen-compatible Screen Grab® palm and fingers for texting, 'gramming, or that on-the-chairlift check of the snow report.
Fit & Design:
- Slip in under Burton's All-Season gloves and mittens for extra warmth, or wear it solo for total touchscreen control at the tip of your fingers.
- DRYRIDE Thermex fleece shell is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Screen Grab® palm features built-in suede that wear out and provides total touchscreen control
- Grippy silicone material on the palm helps you get a firm grip on whatever tool you grab
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Style : 103241
- Brand : Burton
- Web ID: 17BRTWWBTCHNGLNRXAOA
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
How to Buy Women's Lacrosse Gloves
Help keep your hands protected and comfortable with a pair of gloves so you can focus on the game.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Care for Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
Proper cleaning and maintenance could help extend the life of your gloves.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Years Best Bikes for Women
Get outside and ride in style with this Pro Tips guide to the year’s best women’s bikes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.