Bushnell Banner 2 3-9x50mm Riflescope
- Made to deliver unbelievable low light performance & image quality
- Enhanced optical glass design provide improved contrast & clarity
- DOA quick ballistic reticle for fast & accurate shooting
- Lightweight & waterproofed sealed
- One-piece aircraft grade aluminum body
- Designed to withstand the elements
- Ideal for big game hunting, predator hunting, & target shooting
- Fast focus eye piece, magnification ring, & capped elevation turret
- Compatible with Bushnell® ballistics app
- Includes weaver style 4 hole skeleton aluminum rings
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Length: 13.5”
- Weight: 17.6 oz.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Bushnell
- Web ID: 20BUSUBNNR239X50MOPT
- SKU: 21276888
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.