Bushnell Rimfire 3-9x40 Rifle Scope
- 3-9x variable zoom
- Bushnell's Rimfire Riflescope offers a DZ22 reticle, the ideal design for a 40-gr .22 LR
- Multi-coated optics for improved resolution, light transmission and contrast
- You'll never miss your shot thanks to capped turrets that protect your settings in the field
- One-piece aircraft-grade aluminum body that has no problem standing up to the elements and rough use
- Covered by the Bushnell Ironclad lifetime warranty
- Lightweight scope, giving the hunter huge value at low weight cost
- IPX7 waterproof
- Ideal for: Varmint, Small Game, Plinking
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Bushnell
- Web ID: 22BUSURMFRSCP39X4OPT
- SKU: 24327606
|Name||Rimfire 3-9x40 Riflescope|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||3-9x40|
|Reticle||Drop Zone-22 BDC|
|Min Parallax Distance||100 yds|
|Field of View (ft @ 100 yds)||39 ft. @ 3X, 13 ft. @ 9X|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Ultra Wide Band Coating||No|
|Elevation Adjustment||60 MOA|
|Elevation Turret||MOA-Based, Capped|
|Windage Adjustment||60 MOA|
|Windage Turret||MOA-Based, Capped|
Learning the Quarterback 3-Step Drop
A basic fundamental action each quarterback should use is the 3-step drop. In this video, learn three simple steps for mastering this basic technique.
Stocking Stuffers for Hunters
Shopping for a hunter? Scope out the perfect gift with these suggestions from the experts at Pro Tips.
Defensive Line Tips: The 3-Point Stance Form
When you come up against an offensive line, you need a lot of leverage and momentum. The three3-point stance is the first step to exploding into a defensive play.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
Offensive Linemen Tips: How to Line Up in a 3-Point Stance
A lineman’s duty is to keep defenders at bay with explosive blocks and a balanced wall of pressure. Learn to dig deep and remain stable with a proper three-point stance.