CALIA Women's Energize Low Support Crop
- Scoop neck
- Fixed straps
- Low – Light level of support. Ideal for activities like yoga, stretching, pilates and barre
Fit & Design
- Built in bra with removable cups for light support
- Ultra-light and airy Calibreathe fabric keeps you cool
- Racerback design sits comfortably between your shoulder blades for a fuller range of arm movement
- Cutout at back helps improve airflow as you work out
- Fixed straps
- Scoop neckline
- Pull-on construction for easy wear
- Longline silhouette ends at waist
- BODYBREATHE—fabric that breathes with you
- BODYFREE technology inhibits odor-causing bacteria and with an incredibly resilient application directly on the fabric, it lasts wear after wear so you stay fresh
- BODYBREEZE wicking technology pulls moisture away from the skin and boasts a rapid evaporation time so you stay dry, cool and comfortable
- Made for low-impact workouts and wherever the day takes you
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : WAX17368
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : CALIA
- Web ID: 22JLOWCLNRLWSPRTCAPU
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
The 10 Best Low Belly Workouts
Learn how to strengthen your core with this 10-minute abdominal routine.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Defensive Back Tips: Safety Run Support
After reading a run play, you are the last line of defense to stopping your opponent. Practice the “W” drill and get ready to make the tackle.
Defensive Back Tips: How to Provide Run Support
On running plays, a cornerback has an important role in aiding his teammates on the tackle.
How to Buy a Womens Lacrosse Stick
Maximize your performance this season by choosing the right women’s lacrosse stick and components for your game.