CALIA Women's Maternity Energize 7/8 Legging
- Tight fit
- High rise
- 7/8 length
Fit & Design:
- Tight fit leggings
- Ultra high rise—Sits above natural waist to cover and support your baby bump
- CALIA Energize Collection— We’ve tweaked our highest performing tight to be even better for our Athlete. We’ve added an additional pocket for extra storage & an elongated gusset that helps the tight stay in place and create a more flattering fit
- Waistband faced with breathable mesh for enhanced airflow and additional comfort
- Waistband can also be folded down for under belly comfort
- Two side pockets create a symmetrical design and extra function
- A closer fit keeps your leggings in place as you move throughout your workout
- CALIA logo on back waistband
- BODYBREEZE wicking technology pulls moisture away from the skin and boasts a rapid evaporation time so you stay dry, cool and comfortable
- BODYFREE technology inhibits odor-causing bacteria and with an incredibly resilient application directly on the fabric, it lasts wear after wear so you stay fresh
- 7/8 length hits right at the ankle
- Style : WAX12331MT
- Brand : CALIA
- Web ID: 22CA2WCLMTRNTYNRGWAA
How to Play 7-on-7 Football
This competitive offseason game can help get teams ready to play under Friday night lights.
7-on-7 Drills for Gameday Situations
Adding 7-on-7 action to football practice allows the offense and defense to prepare for passing situations on game day.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
The Years Best Bikes for Women
Get outside and ride in style with this Pro Tips guide to the year’s best women’s bikes.