CALIA Women's Sculpt High Neck Swim Top
- High scoop neck
- Adjustable straps
- Adjustable band
Fit & Design:
- High support with built-in underwire
- Moderate coverage with high scoop neckline for comfortable silhouette
- Specially developed to provide the perfect level of compression that will slim and smooth, and support your curves without binding or constricting
- Double layer construction with mesh panels for extra sculpting power
- Adjustable cross-back straps and band lets you customize the fit
- Strategic ruching and seaming for flattering style
- Available in extended cup sizes D/DD
- BodyUV to guard against harmful sun rays
- BodyFree antimicrobial technology to minimize odor
- High quality nylon and LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fabrication resists sagging and bagging
- Brand : CALIA
- Web ID: 22CA2WCLHSHNPWRSCTPS
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Football Neck Rolls
Discover the added protection neck collars can offer you on the gridiron.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Football Agility Conditioning: Bag Drill
Maintaining control of your footwork during high-pressure moments on the gridiron is a key part of the game.