Callaway Rogue Draw Driver
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Built for chronic slicers, the Callaway Rogue Draw Driver maximizes control and distance. A 5g weight in the heel and internal heel weighting minimize slice spin. Designed to achieve the Jailbreak Effect – elevated ball speed and distance – the Rogue combines lighter Jailbreak bars behind the face and X-Face VFT Technology for energy transfer into the ball. A Triaxial Carbon Crown pairs with the Boeing Aero Package to optimize weighting and aerodynamics.
It’s Time To Go Rogue: Selecting Your Model
- Callaway Rogue Driver: Fixed weight in the back of the head promotes higher launch and increased MOI for greater forgiveness and playability
- Callaway Rogue Draw Driver: Added weight in the heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear-effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
- Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver: Two interchangeable weights (2g and 14g) to adjust spin rate and launch angle. Put the 14g weight up front to lower spin, or in the back for a higher launch and increased MOI
Exceptional Ball Speed from the Jailbreak Effect
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Stiffer body combines with new X-Face VFT architecture to promote improved performance across an expansive area of the face
- Jailbreak and X-Face VFT work together to create the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance
- Designed to help golfers fight the slice through the use of draw-promoting qualities
- Combines everything Callaway knows about boosting ball speed, now in an MOI-enhancing shape
- 5g screw in the sole near combines with internal heel weighting to move CG heelward to minimize slice-inducing spin at impact
- X-Face VFT Architecture thickens and thins in strategic areas for high performance on off-center impacts
- Triaxial Carbon Composite Crown redistributes weight to perimeter for increased MOI and forgiveness
- Boeing and Callaway partnered to improve Speed Step by redefining leading edge geometry for next-gen aerodynamics
- Larger, more forgiving 460cc footprint encourages a relaxed, free swing
High-Performance Shaft Options
- A wide range of premium, aftermarket Tour-proven shafts, available in multiple weight classes, each engineered to promote speed, stability, feel and control
Aldila SYNERGY 50 Graphite Shaft
- Based on one of Aldila’s most successful profiles ever developed – Aldila Tour Blue – now with Graphene enhanced epoxy resin
- Graphene is 300x stronger than structural steel and 20x stronger than graphite fibers to fortify and strengthen the shaft
- Constant taper design, smooth balance profile and Graphene tip section provides exceptional feel and smooth, controlled release
- Weight: 56g (A), 58g (R), 60g (S) | Torque: 50 – 5.2° | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Aldila QUARANTA 40 Graphite Shaft
- Designed to improve high performance, ultra-lightweight, sub-50g shaft design
- NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) provides the highest level of performance in an ultra-lightweight shaft
- Structure and material placement have been optimized to offer ideal flex and torque characteristics for superior feel
- Weight: 46g (A), 47g (R) | Torque: 6.8° (A), 6.7° (R) | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: Mid
- Brand : Callaway
- Style : 4A069004C237,4A061503C137,4A061503C237,4A061504C137,4A169004C337,4A161504C237
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17CWYMRGDRWDRSNRGDRV
|9°||Adjustable (8° - 11°)||59°||45.5"||460cc||D3|
|10.5°||Adjustable (9.5° - 12.5°)||59°||45.5"||460cc||D3|
|13.5° HT||Adjustable (12.5° - 15.5°)||59°||45.5"||460cc||D3|