Callaway Rogue ST Pro Irons
- Players Iron
- 2022 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
- Best Technologies of Rogue ST, Hollow Body Construction, and a Compact Players Shape
- A.I. Designed and Optimized High Strength 450 Steel Flash Face Cup
- Precision High-Density Tungsten Weighting
- Patented Urethane Microspheres
- The new Rogue ST Irons are breaking new ground through a high strength 450 A.I. Face Cup that’s never been seen before in the golf industry, and push innovation with Callaway’s patented Urethane Microspheres and increased precision tungsten weighting.
ROGUE ST PRO IRONS
- Feature the best technologies of Rogue ST, in a hollow body construction and compact players shape
- Designed for low-to-mid single digit handicap golfers
- High Strength 450 steel combines with Callaway’s A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup to deliver more ball speed and better ball speed consistency
- A.I. Face Optimization unique for each Rogue ST model and loft creates spin rate consistency across the face, high launch, and COR with a more controlled landing angle to help hold greens
- Up to 48g of high-density Tungsten weighting is precisely placed to deliver improved launch conditions and maximize speed across the face
- Patented Urethane Microspheres are pushed further up the face to the 6th groove to enhance sound and deliver pure feel while maintaining fast ball speeds
- Hollow body construction to deliver the look and feel of a players performance iron, with the distance and forgiveness of a game improvement iron
- Players’ Iron: Smallest, most traditional-looking clubheads; more versatile and less forgiving
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 4F834427P2006, 4F934427P2006, 4F832527P2006, 4F932527P2006, 4F932527Q3006, 4F835027P2006, 4F932526X2006, 4F834426X2006, 4F934426X2006, 4F832526X2006, 4F835026X2006
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 21CWYMRGSTPRGPH4PIRN
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Offset||Swing Weight||Left Hand Option|
|3 Iron||19°||60°||39"||4.2mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
|4 Iron||21°||60.5°||38.5"||3.8mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
|5 Iron||23.5°||61°||38"||3.4mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
|6 Iron||26.5°||61.5°||37.5"||3.0mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
|7 Iron||30.5°||62°||37"||2.8mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
|8 Iron||34.5°||62.5°||36.5"||2.5mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
|9 Iron||38.5°||63°||36"||2.2mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
|PW||43°||63.5°||35.75"||1.9mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
|AW||48°||63.5°||35.5"||1.7mm||D1 (Graphite), D3 (Steel)||Yes|
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.
Ready for the Course: How to Buy Golf Irons
Looking for golf irons? Check out these tips before picking up your next set.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
How to Hit a Fairway Shot with an Iron
Finding the fairway off the tee is incredibly rewarding for an amateur golfer. Once you get there, you will likely use an iron to execute your next shot.
Pro Tips Snowboard Checklist
Use this checklist to make sure you're prepared with the right snowboard equipment and accessories –¬ from nose to tail.