Callaway Women's Mack Daddy 4 Platinum Chrome Wedge
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
The product of rigorous testing and Tour validation, Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Wedges set a new performance standard. The refined W-Grind unlocks the versatility required to play any type of scoring shot around the green. Proprietary Groove-In-Groove Technology combines with Micro-Positive Surface Roughness to create unparalleled short game control. Loft-optimized weighting and a soft 8620 Carbon Steel construction enable uniquely satisfying feel.
- Sole is wider at the center and toe, and narrower at the heel, with moderate heel relief and generous front-to-back camber. That prevents digging without increasing bounce, and keeps the leading edge close to the turf at impact. Great for open-faced shots and more versatile than the previous W-Grind. (12° Bounce)
- Most vigorously tested and Tour-validated wedge Callaway has ever offered
- Developed by Roger Cleveland and Callaway R&D, with heavy influence by Tour-pro input
- More compact shape, straighter leading edge, tighter leading edge radius and more offset compared to MD3
- Tour refined shapes, soles, grinds and camber make it easier to create clean contact on tight lies for control
- Proprietary Groove-In-Groove Technology are saw-cut and horizontally milled to precise tolerances for spin
- Lower-lofted wedges (52° and below) feature a 20D groove for more consistent spin on fuller shots
- Higher-lofted wedges (54° and up) feature an aggressive 5D groove for maximum control out of rough and around green
- Each 16-groove configuration features Callaway’s extra “Nip It” groove near the leading edge for added spin control
- Micro-Positive Surface Roughness milled into the flat parts of the face enable increased spin on a variety of shots
- 3 raised micro ridges extend the length of hitting area to grab golf ball’s cover to deliver Tour-level spin control
- Combination of grooves + micro grooves provides 84 contact points for the face to grab the ball’s cover
- 4 weight ports and milled aluminum medallions enable progressive CG placement for solid feel on every shot
- Club head constructed of soft 8620 Carbon Steel to equip golfers with a uniquely satisfying feel
- Premium, highly-durable Platinum Chrome finish provides Tour-preferred aesthetics
- Shaft: Aldila Wedge Graphite
- Grip: Lamkin Diamond Black Grip
- Brand : Callaway
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : MD4CW
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17CWYWWMNSMCKDDDYWDG
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Bounce/Grind||Groove Type||Swing Weight|