Camp Chef Pursuit 20 Portable Pellet Grill
Powerful and easily transportable, the Camp Chef Pursuit 20 Portable Pellet Grill is the perfect outdoor cooking option for your next backyard barbecue or block party. This pellet grill can hold up to ten pounds of pellets with the automatic auger that dispenses them as needed for efficiency. You can easily select your preferred cooking temperature and method with the Slide and Grill technology, making this wood-burning grill versatile enough for all of your cookout favorites.
- Compact portable pellet grill
- Auto-start electronic ignition
- Easily select temperature from 160° F to 500° F
- Auger automatically dispenses pellets
- Locking chamber and hopper lid
- Dual-position rolling transport
- Folding legs and leg levers
- Fits up to (24) 0.25 lb. burgers or (16) 0.5 lb. burgers, (1) 12-inch pizza, (4) chickens, (4) racks of ribs, and (4) tri-tips
- Smart Smoke technology for customizable cooking
- Slide and Grill technology switches easily between indirect and direct flame broil mode
- Grease management system and ash management system for easy cleanup
- Cord management system for storage
- Unit Height: 32”
- Unit Weight: 82 lbs.
- Dimensions (folded): 38” x 18.5” x 21”
- Upper Rack Area: 248 sq. in.
- Lower Rack Area: 253 sq. in.
- Total Rack Area: 501 sq. in.
- Chamber Capacity: 2,100 cu. in.
- Hopper Capacity: 10 lbs.
- Requires 110V outlet, 400 watts, 3.33 AMPS
- 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Style: PPG20
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Camp Chef
- Web ID: 19CCFUPRST20PLLTGCFP
- SKU: 20185745
Ready for the Course: How to Buy the Best Golf Driver
Whenever you step up to the tee, your driver needs to provide distance, trajectory and control. Learn what to look for in a driver to deliver a strong opening shot.
Learn About Fairway Woods
Need to add some distance to your game? Fairway woods can be the right addition to your bag.
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.
How to Remove and Install Quick-Release Wheels
Get back on your ride with these tips from our bike pro services tech on how to remove and put on a quick-release bike tire.
Soccer Ball Size Breakdown
Find out what size soccer ball you need. Our Pro Tips guide includes a breakdown for soccer ball size by age, skill level and league.
Couch Workout: Eight Exercises to Do on the Couch
Find out how to get fit at home with the best couch workouts and fitness tips for at-home workouts.