CargoLoc 2 Pc 60 in. Rooftop Cross Bars
- Aluminum cross bars
- Keyed-locking mechanism
- Heavy-duty clamping mechanism
- Length: 60"
- Fits a maximum of a 55" span between side rails
- Load capacity: 150 lbs
- Aluminum cross bars with easy attachment to your vehicle's raised side rails
- Compatible with a variety of rooftop accessories to transport your gear
- Heavy-duty clamping mechanism to fasten cross bars to existing side rails
- Keyed locking mechanism for secure transport
- High-quality aluminum construction cuts down on weight without sacrificing strength
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : CargoLoc
- Web ID: 16CGCURFTP60NCRSSPSRXXX
- SKU: 16605122
How to Choose the Right Cross Country Shoes
Your footwear can make or break a race. Make sure you go the extra mile with the best pair of cross country shoes for you.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.
What to Know About High-Intensity Training Shoes
Discover the differences between training shoes and running shoes and what you should don for your next cross-training session.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
Soccer Tips: Positioning for Crosses Inside the Box
Increase your chances of the ball going into the goal with these tips on how to identify the three crossing areas from the end line.