Carhartt Men's Ground Force 10'' Waterproof Composite Toe Wellington Work Boots
Sturdy and tall, the Carhartt® Men's Ground Force 10'' wellington work boots slip on easily and quickly defend feet from moisture, impact and electrical hazards for relentless on-the-job safety and comfort.
- Storm Defender® breathable waterproof membrane lets sweat escape and keeps moisture out
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-17 standards
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions
- Meets ASTM 2413-17 electrical hazard standards
- Brown oil-tanned leather upper
- Carstrong® durable reinforced fabric shaft resists wear and tear
- Dual foam Insite® Technology footbed supports arches to reduce foot fatigue supports arches to reduce foot fatigue
- Molded rubber toe bumper
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Dual-density EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned base layer
- Cement construction for lightweight performance
- Carhartt rubber outsole
- Shaft height: 10''
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty in normal use, against any defects in materials, manufacturing and workmanship.
- Brand : Carhartt
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : CME1355
- Web ID: 18CTTMGRNDFRC11WLFBO