Carhartt Men's Ground Force 6'' Waterproof Work Boots
Mid-cut and made for a balance of support and flexibility, the Carhartt® Men's Ground Force 6'' lace-up work boots defend feet from moisture and electrical hazards for relentless on-the-job safety and comfort.
- Storm Defender® breathable waterproof membrane lets sweat escape and keeps moisture out
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions
- Meets ASTM F2892-17 electrical hazard standards
- Brown oil-tanned leather upper
- Dual foam Insite® Technology footbed supports arches to reduce foot fatigue
- Molded rubber toe bumper
- Abrasion resistant rubber heel
- EVA midsole
- Cement construction for lightweight performance
- Carhartt Ground Force rubber outsole lends traction while remaining flexible
- Shaft height: 6''
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- One-year limited manufacturer's warranty in normal use, against any defects in materials, manufacturing and workmanship.
- Brand : Carhartt
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : CME6055
- Web ID: 18CTTMGRNDFRC6SFTFBO
- SKU: 19692025