Carhartt Women's Rugged Flex 6” Composite Toe Work Boots
- Composite toe
- Lace closure
- Rubber heel bumper
- Oil tanned leather construction
- Lace closure for a more secure fit
- Composite-toe rated ASTM F2413-18 EH
- Cushion comfort insole
Durability & Traction:
- FastDry® lining helps wick away sweat and fights odor to keep you fresh
- Rubber heel bumper feature is designed to provide additional abrasion resistance
- Safety toe electrical hazard meets ASTM F2413-18 EH standards
- One-year limited warranty in normal use against any defects in materials, manufacturing, and workmanship
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : FF5361-W
- Brand : Carhartt
- Web ID: 22CTTWW6NWPCMPTMWFBO
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
How to Choose Wading Boots
Take a step in the right direction this fishing season and prepare for that next big trip by choosing the best wading boots for your angling needs.
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.